“Bayreuth presented on a green painted salver” – still today, the novelist Jean Paul might praise Bayreuth, his adopted home, the way he praised it 200 years ago. Surrounded by the soft heights of the Franconian Schweiz, the romantic Frankonian Forest, and the scales of the Fichtel Mountains Bayreuth provides pure nature in close range of the town. As plentiful as nature is the cultural range including the Festival Hall, Margravial Opera House, the New Castle, numerous museums, as well as the landscape gardens of the Hermitage. The centre of “Health-City” Bayreuth is Lohengrin Therme Spa, situated in the valley of the Red Main Therme which is an acknowledged health spring spa.
Health that brings fun
The spa package “Health that brings fun” includes:
- 4 over-night-stays at RAMADA Hotel Residenzschloss Bayreuth incl. breakfast buffet or – if required – incl. breakfast on the rooms
- 1 welcome drink (champagne plus “little extra”)
- 1 four-course candle light dinner
- 1 four-course dish “tour de monde” (culinary journey round the world)
- 2 times day ticket sauna incl. Therme World
- 1 time wellness package “Time out on my own” (Brechlbad, soap-brush massage, feel-good massage)
- 1 time wellness package “Goldrush” (Sand-Light-Therapie, 40 min. Gold massage incl. 1 glass of champagne with gold leaves)
- 1 time AQUA Balancing, 60 min.
- 2 taxi return fares from the hotel to Lohengrin Therme Spa
- 1 dinner in a pub
- 1 Bayreuth Card
- 1 Bayreuth tourist portefolio