Sárvár is one of the most beautiful towns situated in the western part of Hungary, it is very rich in cultural, and historical sights, surrounded by waters, forests and hills. The Nádasdy-castle is dating back to the Middle Ages. Its white spire, arching bridge and perpendicular internal court are all unique features of the Renaissance castle flanked by trees planted in the moat. It had famous owners through the history e.g..: the Habsburg – Lotharings, Bavarian princes and here lived the last Bavarian king, Ludwig III. and his son Prince Franz with his family.
Tourists also like to visit the town for its high-quality cultural programmes. Sárvár has two completely different types of healing water that is especially suitable for the treatment of locomotive disorders, rehabilitative after-treatment (including sport injuries), neurological complaints and muscle relaxing baths.
The new Spa and Wellness Centre Sárvár won the first prize of Hungarian Wellness Association in the best wellness center category in 2004.
Royal Spa Package
The Royal Spa Package in the Spirit Hotel Thermal Spa***** includes:
- 4 overnights stay in double room Premium with hearty and healthy buffet breakfast
- Candlelight buffet dinner in stylish „Onyx” restaurant
- Soecial Spirit welcome cocktail
- 1 Caracalla Sensation Bath (30 min.)
- 1 Ayurveda Footreflexzone Massage (30 min.)
- 1 choosen luxury treatment: Pharmos Nature Royal treatment (90 min.) or Thali’sens Treatment (90 min.)
- Use of the “Oasis” spa and wellness area (10.000 m², 22 pools) from 7.30 am until 10 pm: indoor and outdoor thermal pools, twister-pool, giant whirlpool, indoor and outdoor thermal whirlpool, Kneipp basin, swimming pool (25 x 12 m)
- Sauna Island from 9.30 am until 10 pm: steam chamber, rose sauna, bio-stollen-sauna, aroma chamber, Finnish sauna, infra sauna, laconium, frigidarium, stollen sauna, tropical fun shower
- Unlimited use of fitness-room with the latest cardio-devices
- Use of soft bathrobe and slippers for the duration of the stay
Tourismusbüro Bad Sárvár
Várkerület 33, 9600 Bad Sárvár, Hungary
Tel.: +36 (0) 95 520 178, Fax: +36 (0) 95 520 179